Description: The Community Child Guidance School is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to provide individual, family and group therapy to students, conduct psychological assessments, and provide consultation as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a therapeutic school setting.
Seeking 1 Full Time employee for this year round position with benefits
Education Level Required: Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or School Psychology
Current State of Connecticut Psychologist License Required.
- Experience providing psychological treatment and assessment of children in an educational setting preferred
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments with current psychological tests, including projectives
- Bi-Lingual preferred, but not required
- Conducting comprehensive assessments with students (grades K-8) and their families, including the collection of psychiatric, family, medical, substance abuse, social, work, and school history
- Providing ongoing individual, family, and group therapy to students, case management, and treatment coordination with outside services
- Conducting psychological testing assessments as part of students’ triennial educational evaluations and participating in school PPT meetings
- Therapeutic work is supported by multidisciplinary team meetings and individual supervision
Interested in this position? Please submit/email a cover letter and updated resume
Use our contact form to get in touch or email/write to us using the contact information on the bottom of this page: