Description: Provides individual, family, group, and crisis counseling, as well as case management to children, adolescents and their families. This is a full-time, year round position with benefits.
Seeking a 1 Master’s level clinician to provide outpatient services to children and their families.
Education Level Required: Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field required. Current professional licensure required.
- At least 2 years of experience in providing treatment in a behavioral health setting
- Experience providing psychotherapy to children ages birth to 18 preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred, but not required
- Performing intakes, diagnostic formulation, and creating treatment plans
- Providing ongoing individual, family, and group therapy to outpatient clients, case management, and treatment coordination with outside services
- Collecting and maintaining data on client demographics and services provided
- Experience in early childhood mental health and development required in addition to demonstrated ability to write clinical reports
- Therapeutic work is supported by multidisciplinary team meetings and individual supervision
Interested in this position? Please submit/email a cover letter and updated resume
Use our contact form to get in touch or email/write to us using the contact information on the bottom of this page.