Thank you for your interest in joining our board! Please review the important information below before submitting an application. Upon receiving your application, we will contact you within 1-3 business days to follow up.
Important steps in the application process
1. A nominee for the Community Child Guidance Clinic (CCGC) Board of Directors must be recommended by a current Board member or by the CCGC Executive Director.
2. The candidate should:
- Review the Board Member Position Description
- Become familiar with CCGC and its services by visiting website
- Read the “Responsibilities of Board Members”
- Contact Jamie Bellenoit, PhD, LMFT, Chief Executive Officer, for a tour of the clinic at (860) 643-2101
- Complete the online Application to the Board of Directors (below) and attach a resume that includes, at a minimum: education, employment history, and professional organization involvement
3. The Board of Directors will vote on the candidate’s application at a regularly scheduled Board meeting as soon as possible.